I ordered a smart phone (Ulefone be touch 2 which cost $229) and a smart watch which cost $33 (Total = $263) on the 31st of July 2015 with order number FPTZARH9D8T9.was meant to be fast shipping with tracking number.

Tracking number was not sent to me till 1 month. When I tracked, it showed that parcel has been returned to sender(FocalPrice) for unsuccessful delivery. I have contacted FocalPrice to resend my items or refund over 20 times and all they kept saying was be patient.I sent them the screen capture (attached here) which confirms that I did not get any parcel and that it was returned. Now they turn around to say they cannot refund because it has been long.

See pictures my complaint to them.I have bought several things from other sites and they all delivered to the same address that FocalPrice claimed they couldn't deliver to.

This just shows that they are FRAUD STARS & SCAMMERS and people should not buy from them as they can not be trusted.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Focalprice and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Focalprice to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Focalprice ulefone be touch 2 for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Focalprice?

Comments